My wife is mildly allergic to milk, so I made this quick non-dairy ice dream from peanut butter, which can help provide the fat that’s missing from the lack of cream. Enjoy!
Dairy-Free Peanut Butter “Ice Cream”
- 1/2 to 2/3 c peanut butter
- 2 c almond milk
- 1/4 c sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (or less)
- 1/4 c Bailey's almande almondmilk liqueur (optional)
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients thoroughly (use a whisk for the peanut butter, if needed).
- Combine the mix in an ice cream maker, according to the manufacturer's directions. Tip: Be sure to churn the mix as long as possible, to minimize any icy texture. Once the ice cream is done chrurning, move it to a tight fitting container, and freeze until firm or needed. Can be best enjoyed right away!